Cakes are delicious to eat and it also fun to make and decorate them. If the process is done in a proper ways it can give you a mater piece and if not than your cake will be a bunch of blunders and nothing else. So, CakenGifts is presenting you some tips about baking which you can see on our blog site https://www.cakengifts.in/blog/. On this article you will get know about tips for easy frosting for the beginners and also for those how in rush and have no much time to decorate your cake professionally then you can use these tips for decorating you cake in very lesser time and like a professional one.
Strawberries, all people love this sweet and sometimes sour fruit. It have many benefits and it also use in many ways like for decorating, eating, in facial, giving color to any dish or even cake. But here we are going to use this amazing fruit as a decorating item which will make your cake look more awesome. But if you want a huge cake which you can’t make at home then you can order same day online cake delivery in Gurgaon at your doorstep. It will impress your guests and will make your work easier.
Tips for decorating your cake with fresh juicy strawberries-
- After baking your cake cool it down and refrigerate it completely and then start your frosting on it. Firstly if your are making layer cake then pour your choice of cream in between all the layers you can go with vanilla cream, strawberry cream and if you like chocolate cream then you can use that too.
- After layering your cake with cream work it outer surface top and sides with whipped cream. Now refrigerate your cake again to set its cream covering.
- Meanwhile, you start your work preparing the luscious strawberry decoration.
- Wash the strawberries and cut of their green stem from their head and start cutting then in a thin layer lengthwise with the help of knife.
- Now take your cake out and start placing slices of strawberries from the outer most perimeter of the cake. Making a round ring put one layer than again start making another ring by overlapping first ring of strawberries. Continuously make rings till you reach to the centre.
NOTE- Do not put next ring of strawberries over the previous one by covering them fully. Always put the next layer slightly ahead from the previous one but remember to connect them.
- When you reach to the centre place a full sized strawberry without cutting it.
- Now heat 1 cup of raspberry preserves in microwave until it becomes soft to use. Brush the thin layer of raspberry preserves on your strawberry decoration to give a nice shine and save them from getting dry. This will give your strawberry cake decoration n ethnic look by which everyone going to impress.
If you find anything difficult or you have no time for baking cake or you want to send cake to other city at your relative’s door then order cake online in Delhi to surprise your relative.