We have seen many how are good cook but haven’t tried baking a cake yet. Why? Because they afraid of baking. They thought whether baking is their cup of tea or not. But it not true if you don’t try doing those thing by which you afraid of so they will you know that you can do that work or not. So try first and then decide. But also remember one thing that practice makes man perfect. Therefore, Cakengifts.in has brought some baking tips for beginners and for the people who afraid of baking or have not tried it yet.
Here are some do’s and don’ts for you which you must follow if you have not tried baking yet. If you want your daughter to develop her interest in baking in her summer vacation you can show this to her or can teach her according to this article. But if you are thinking about your relatives or friends who lives far from you and how will you send them cake so don’t worry you can send them online cake delivery in Delhi for surprising them.
- If you want to make nutty cake and don’t want to sink your nuts then coat them with some flour this will help you in floating and also not let them sink while baking.
- In making eggless cake if your recipe says you to add vinegar or lime juice then add them in the end just before putting the batter into the oven. It will give you better result.
- Always use good quality of egg or cream beater which will make your work easier.
- It is highly recommended to use good quality of cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, butter/oil and etc which is needed in baking but not only in baking, in every type of cooking.
- Always follow the measurements of ingredients otherwise you will ruin all your hard work.
- Preheat the oven before baking for good results, not before baking but whenever you use your oven for making anything.
- Greasing the pan with butter and then dusting it with flour is needed.
- Do not open oven’s door again and again otherwise your cake will become cracked.
- It is preferred to grease the pan with butter, ghee instead of greasing it with oil.
- Do not over bake your cake and also keep in mind of under baking it.
- Always let your cake cool down first in the mould and then take it out from the mould. Otherwise you won’t be able to have proper shape of your cake.
- If you are thinking that batter of the cake also have to whisk then you are wrong. Always fold the batter and it is important though. Fold your cake batter from center to sideways, just like making 8 in the batter.
- Always set your oven temperature according to your cake recipe. Because temperature can be differ from recipe to recipe.