Pies before guys! Most loved Pie Recipe of the Internet
List Of Content
Okay! You want to bake a pie now that you have seen this thing on YouTube videos and vlog of people enjoying it on an off day? I have it sorted!
I have seen a lot of housewarming parties where the pies have been the hot topic for the ladies. They often go around asking the recipe and if it has been stored bought. I know how hard it become to let people know your favorite recipe and the thought of them baking it better. Conceivably, you want to impress someone special, or maybe your in-laws at your house to let them know that you are just the right person for the significant other. These pies being an extract of the era of love the 80s and 90s will take you back to your memories
Not to worry, here I have made a few recipe collections of some of the favorite recipes on the internet that will surely help you win the hearts of people. No matter if you just are a beginner or if you don’t know a single thing of what baking actually is, these are just the right recipes for you to try out on a busy day full of work. Such an amazing feeling! You can find more ideas about this recipe at CakenGifts.in
- Hazelnut frangipane
People who love mashups and crossovers even in desserts they eat, will surely love the fact that it is itself a crossover of a basic pie and a lot more of basic and easily available ingredients.
Believe it when I say, it is in fact a really loved one in my feelings and all across the England.
The little twist of extra sweetness in it makes a feel more British and if you have a cup of tea by your side, no surprises if your accent changes.
Here is what you need for making crust of the pie:
1-2 cups of all-purpose flour
1 tbsp of granulated sugar or normal sugar
¼ tbsp of salt
100 gm of cooled and salted butter
3-4 tbsp of iced water
Other dry ingredients and for the filling and toppings on the pie
- A small cup of hazelnuts or your preferred nuts
- Softened slated butter
- Granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1tbsp of all-purpose flour
- 500g of fruits mostly apple or pears or both mixed
- Orange or lemon zest
- Pinch of salt
- 1tbsp of cardamom
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- Granulated sugar
- Salted melted butter
- All-purpose flour
- Egg 1
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 tbsp of powdered sugar
- Take flour, salt and sugar in a big bowl and mix. Get some butter and either slice it or dice it with a knife and add those pieces in the dry ingredients. Make sure that the butter is not completely melted and some pieces are visible. For this mix all the ingredients lightly and do not make a dough out of it yet
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of iced water lightly and mix slowly with a fork. Look if there are any beads forming out. Break them.
- When everything is mixed and small pieces of butter are visible, form a dough with lighter hands. Form a disc shape out of the dough and lay flat on plastic wrap. Cover from the top with saran wrap and place it in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and place your nuts and hazelnuts on a baking sheet, grease them with a little bit of olive oil or butter. Place them in and keep an eye to take them out when they turn golden brown.
- For hazelnuts you will have to rub them after baking to remove their cover. You can do the same for other nuts of your choice with the help of paper towel or tissues which are easily available.
- Finely ground the nuts and/or hazelnuts in a food processor and take the mx out in a bowl without spilling it everywhere.
- Now begin beating butter that is softened or melted along with sugar and nut flour processed earlier. Mix in the all-purpose flour and set it aside for a while.
- Let the dough rest for a while and then flour it cover it with baking sheet. Now spread the frangipane on the dough and leave the sides free from any filling.
- Peel the fruits in thin slices and season them with zest, cinnamon, cardamom, sugar, butter and flour and toss the ingredients to mix. Arrange the sliced fruits on top in pattern and roll the edges to seal. You may transfer it to chill but that is optional.
- Whisk egg and salt and brush it on the edges along with some sugar sprinkled on top. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and serve with vanilla sauce on the side.
2.Apple Hand pie
If you have ever stalked the green kitchen on Instagram, you will know that they posted this pie on the stories a few weeks ago. This recipe got a lot of love as it is less labor and very compact in structure. You can take multiple of these to your work and serve them to everyone. A good to go option if you have some leftover apples or you just can finish the whole apple carton since a week. You can customize it with different ways of the top design and let it be your own without any guilt of not crediting the original.
You can use alternate fillings like cherry strawberry jam or brown sugar cinnamon. You can create alternate shapes and sizes as you want.
You will need:
360 g of all-purpose flour
2tbsp of sugar
¼ flaky salt
Cold salted butter
5-8 tbsp of ice water
- Mix together flour, sugar and salt in a bowl. With the help of knife or slicer slice or dice the softened butter. With the help of your fingers, mix the dry ingredients roughly and make sure to leave small pieces of butter visible.
- Drizzle some ice water slowly on it and mix it with fork to make it come together but not kneaded.
- Divide the dough into two parts and make it into a flat disc to place inside the fridge and covered from both sides. Of possible keep it overnight.
Now take a look at the ingredients for filling that you will need:
- Granulated sugar 1tbsp
- Salted butter 100gm
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup of peeled and chopped apple
- Lemon juice 1tbsp
- Cornstarch 1tbsp
- Cinnamon powder 1tbsp
- Grated almonds
- 1 egg
- Powdered sugar
- Take sugar granulated in a thick pan and heat it over medium flame till it melts. Make sure to look after it and not burn it.
- Add chopped or diced butter to it and stir till melting
- Now add cleaned and chopped apples and again mix till everything is involved nicely. To prevent the caramel from hardening just keep heating and stirring the thing over low flame to avoid burning.
- Mix some lemon juice and cornstarch in to thicken the mixture. Keep heating until the required consistency is reached. Cool down for a minute and stir in some grated almond in the form of paste.
- After you have your dough prepared make a shell out of it. As mentioned earlier, make it in the desired shapes and sizes.
- Fill the middle of the pie shell with your filling and you can alternate this or have a blend of two or more filling ingredients
- For sealing the ends roll the ends inwards and just make a mix of 1 egg and some water in a small bowl and brush it lightly all over the prepared product.
- As told preheat the oven to 200 degree and place it inside. Let the pie bake for 25-30 minutes and become golden brown in color.
- Serve it along with vanilla ice-cream or maple syrup. You can use honey as well.
It is perfect for breakfast or when you feel like you are not in a good mood. The best part is you don’t need to be a perfectionist ion baking these two pies because their rough shapes gives them the perfect sweetness.