List of 5 Finest Mother’s Day vegan recipes
List Of Content
If you do not have much time for making a very big and king-sized breakfast for your mother, here are a few ideas that require a very little time ad are ready to be made even if you are just a beginner or a professional.
I know we can’t be as great cooks as our mothers, but well if you don’t even give it a shot, you will never come to know if you really can do it or not. No judgements here!
I know it is sometimes a lot of work with busy lives to show your mother that you love them, but hey! You can do that on-Mother’s Day. Although it would not justify her love to yours, yet this is what we have to be done at the eleventh hour.
If you have a foodie mother or if she likes to cook for others, then my friend, you are at the right place.
I have a collection of vegan recipes in this post that you could use on any day just to thank the special person in our lives. Everything you need to make your mom happy, this post has all plant-based recipes and she will surely love it.
1.Coco and Vanilla pancake
Eat this with fresh honey or if you have the access to a maple syrup bottle just go ahead. Many people prefer to eat it with fruit jam on the side. If you have cracked an egg to make Omelet, you will know how easy this is to make. This is just the most perfect thing for long weekends treat. You can make the cocoa and vanilla pancakes individually but if you can’t decide, this tower is for you. If you have no time for baking a pancakes, then order mothers day cake at CakenGifts.in
Here is how you will make it
• You need1 tbsp baking powder, vanilla essence and coco powder. All-purpose flour and some butter that is melted.
• Mix the flour with some melted butter and add vanilla essence and cocoa powder. Whisk the mix very thoroughly to make a nice and smooth flowy batter. Add the baking powder to the mix and whisk it properly. If you don’t do this properly it will taste bitter when you have a bite.
• After you have mixed all the ingredients keep this aside. While it rests, take a flat pan and apply a coat of butter or oil of your choice and make sure to keep the flame low to avoid burning. Now take a cup full of the batter and pour it on the pan. Spread it to your desired size.
May be a flat and big pancake or small and squishy will be likes by her.
• Let this get brown on the lower side and then flip it over to cook from the other side. Don’t overcook or burn this and apply butter or oil on the upper side to make it cook better.
• Make like 4 or 5 of these. It is totally your choice with the number of pancakes you want.
• You are done. Serve it hot with some honey poured on top or with tea and coffee. They act as perfect evening or morning snacks.
2. Banana bread pancakes with chocolate chunks
Another vegan variation of the amazing pancakes, that will not only be loved by your mother but also, she will be happy that you have made something out of the box for her.
You will need milk chocolate chunks, all-purpose flour, 2 bananas (ripened), sugar 2 tbsp, a small pinch of baking powder to make the pancakes fluffy and soft.
• Begin by mixing flour with melted butter and add sugar along with baking powder. Mix it well enough to avoid any lumps and dry balls formations in the batter.
• Chop into small pieces some chocolate of your choice and banana process. You can also slight mash the banana pieces to make it more intensely flavored,
• Aad these into the batter and with lighter hands mix and fold the batter so that all ingredients are incorporated nicely.
• Het the pan with some butter coating and pour a cup of batter on the pan. You can spread it across if you want but to make it fluffy avoid doing that.
• Let it cook from both sides and turn golden brown. You may coat some more butter to make them juicy but it will be alright if you don’t.
• Serve them hot with chocolate syrup or fruit jam.
3. berry overnight oats
I don’t even need to say how effortless this thing is to make. A perk is that you do not need to wait for it to cook and does not require any baking or stove uses.
It has a good bar of nutritional values since it has oats that are rich in fiber and berries that are rich in antioxidants. The best part about this is that it is highly customizable.
• In a cup or a bowl fill some oats about 1 cup of it and fill it with hot water. Keep it in the fridge for the rest of the night. This is why they are called overnight oats.
• When you are ready to get your mother to eat the dish, chop up some of her favorite berries. These could be blueberries or strawberries or any fruit that you want.
• Add the fruit or berries or your choice and sieve some milk into the bowl. If you want you can create a colorful bowl out of it by adding kiwi, mangoes or pineapples on the top. Eatable seeds are another thing that people have been seen adding to their berry’s overnight oats.
• At last you may add some cinnamon powder which is good for health and serve it to your mother. You can also add some granola or cornflakes on top and a handful of nuts on the side.
4. Mac and cheese
Okay, we know what this is. All the late-night movie lovers and the people who pay good number of visits to Fastfood section at the mall, know that this is the best and the thing that could easily water up someone’s mouth.
• Boil 1-3 cups of pasta or macaroni and strain the excess water. Keep this aside.
• Chop some vegetables like tomatoes or beans or if you want simple, you are free to skip this step
• Grate 250 gm of cheese. It can be processed or mozzarella as well
• In a pan add some oil and 1 tbsp of salt. Add a pinch of black pepper to it.
• Let this cook for a while and keep stirring the spices.
• Add the boiled pasta in the pan and the grated cheese. Put a tbsp of black pepper and red chili powder. Cook this while mixing with a spatula. And till the cheese melts chop some coriander or basil leaves for garnishing.
• When the cheese has mixed all along the pasta, take it out and serve it with some sour curd or even ketchup. However, you like it.
This is the easiest of all. Tasty and healthy at the same time for the mother who are health conscious Let’s just get down to making it.
• Begin by getting a tortilla wrap. If you don’t have one simply take some wheat dough and smooth it out with a rolling pin.
• Prepare a variety of fillings by adding some green vegies some cheese or some sort of spreads like mango or ketchup. Season everything in a bowl separately with lemon juice salt and black pepper.
• Lay flat the wraps and just lay on top some of the filling and roll the wrap up. You may add some garnishing as you want.
• You are done! Enjoy with your mother with a big glass of fresh juice on the side.