Cream cheese is a soft, vegan mild-tasting cheese made from cream and cheese. It contains 33% milk fat with a moisture content of not more than 55% and pH of 4.4 to 4.9. It can be used to spread on bread, bagels and also used as a dip for potato chips. It is also used for many purposes in sweets and savoury as it is fluffy and detectibly smooth. It is good for topping and icing on different cakes. You can order online cake delivery in Noida and experience the delicious taste of vegan cream cheese frosted cake.
Here, the recipe of making vegan cream cheese frosting:
- 8 tablespoon butter softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 4 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
How to prepare:
Step 1: in a large mixing bowl, mix butter, cream cheese and vanilla extract until blended.
Step 2: Add powdered sugar little at a time and keep beating until well blended. You can use a electric mixer to beat, at low speed while adding sugar then increase the speed and mix until it is smooth and creamy.
Step 3: Make enough cream cheese for at least 2-layer cake.
Variations that can be made:
- For making sugar free cream cheese frosting, replace confectioner’s sugar by Stevia which is equivalent about 2/3 cup of sugar. Stevia is a sweetener and sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of plant Stevia rebaudiana.
- For chocolate cream cheese frosting, blend ½ cup of sifted unsweetened cocoa into powdered sugar. Add to the cream cheese mixture. If not cocoa then you can also use melted unsweetened chocolate. To melt chocolate you can use stainless steel bowl or place it over simmering water.
- You can also add ½ teaspoon of peppermint extract. Also, decorate the frosting with crushed peppermint candies.
- You can also add few tablespoons of maple syrup.
This is the easiest way to prepare your own frosting without any extra efforts. For more you can also order only by CakenGifts.in and they will deliver your favourite cake at your doorsteps.