Easy and Unique dessert that you need to try once.
List Of Content
If you are a hostler or live away from your family for work reasons or to complete your higher studies, it is very normal for you to feel intimidated and overwhelmed by the pressure to adult daily living on your own. Craving for something sweet at the middle of the night or day whatever, is something very expectable.
You might go on food apps late at night to order that dessert that your best friend was earlier in the day talking about and have a sudden realization of being broke this month. Don’t worry this post will help you to have some unique desserts that can be made at home and best of all it is all beginner friendly and requires only your patience and time. No need to be professional. Most of these require the ingredients that are easily available at home and 3 step easy processes are seen in the recipes listed below. If you have no time for baking, Order online cake delivery in Gurgaon
If you don’t have all these at home, you desperately need to go food and grocery shopping please.
Chocolate caramel dessert cup
This looks very cute and trendy and tastes amazing as well. The dessert is a multilayered product that seems beautiful from the outside and tastes heavenly from within. You can have them as a treat or a sweet gift for someone who might be needing them. All you need for the recipe is:
- 2tbsp of corn flour
- 4tbsp of sugar
- A medium cup of milk
- ¼th cup of chocolate chips
- 1 small cube of butter
- Chopped almonds or coconut grated
- Grated dark chocolate
- Small pudding containers or small coffee cups. You can use clear glass dessert bowls as well. Depends on the amount of dessert you want in one cup.
- Chocolate or any other flavored sweet syrups
- Begin by taking 2-4 tbsp of corn flour in a pan and add a small cup of milk. Keep it on medium flame. cook it for a while till the mix starts to thicken and add the chocolate chips while on the flame.
- Add 2 tbsp of sugar and cook it for 2 minutes till it thickens further. take the cups used for puddings and pour the chocolate brown mix into them do not fill them up completely, but half way to the top. Set this aside for cooling down for a while. Let the half-filled pudding cups set in the fridge
- Now take 2 –4 tbsp of sugar and let that caramelize over heat further add a cup of milk in the pan and add 2 tbsp of corn flour. Mix the ingredients well enough to avoid any lump formations and mix till it thickens and gets the right form of consistency. Cool for a couple of minutes.
- Now to the same pudding cups as before, add the new mixture and let them set both as well in the fridge. After the mixtures are set together you can add on top for garnishing, some chopped nuts and fruits along with grated chocolate and let them set again in the fridge for a while.
- As mentioned earlier you can use small coffee cups as well if you don’t have the classic pudding cups. It is your preference to make it in a lot more amount or if you want that to look like a hotel dessert.
- Many people prefer to make puddings like this in medium glass bowls while some have them in a mug. You can also add more garnishing like sprinkles or/and chocolate rice. Have it as you want
- Serve them cold with some coffee on the side
Oreo pudding dessert cup
Also read:- Best Easy Vegan Muffins Recipe
This one has a separate fan base among the Oreo lovers and late-night snacks lovers. Being the easiest recipe amongst the pudding world, it is somehow the fantasy of a person who loves sweet or believe in the fact that having something sweet will instantly live up their mood no matter how bad of a day they had.
Since we have known how heavenly this is, let’s understand the process and ingredients.
You will need:
- 2 tbsp of corn flour
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 2tbsp of creme
- Melted butter
- 100-200 gm of chopped white chocolate
- 100gm of milk or dark chocolate
- Oreos approx. 10 to 15
- Pudding or some small coffee cups or some sort of small container or bowl
- Begin by taking 2 tbsps. of corn flour in a pan over the flame and add white sugar. Let them get dissolved together now add some of the chopped white chocolate to it and cook until it thickens. Crush roughly or chop roughly some Oreos and mix to the white mixture made and stir to coat the chopped Oreos. Keep the mixture aside for a while to cool down.
- Now take 7 to 10 Oreos and crush them with the help of rolling pin. You can place them in a plastic or a Ziplock bag and roll the pin over them. Make sure not to completely crush the Oreos and leave some bits in them.
- Take the crushed Oreos with the help of a spoon and place them at the bottom of the pudding cups. Make sure that you flatten it out by pressing with the spoon.do this for all the cups that you are making.
- In a small pan take a tbsp or two of creme and add 2 tbsp of dark or milk chocolate that is grated. Heat and let the chocolate melt and mix with the cream. If you do not want to use cream go with milk. This is an easy homemade chocolate syrup but you can use the store bought one as well.
- Now take the white chocolate syrup mix that was prepared earlier. With the help of a spoon pour some over the first layer of the crushed Oreos and make sure to fill the cup up to the volume of ¾ by both the layer. Finish by adding a single Oreo biscuit at the top. Remember not to add the whole biscuit just the brown single part and garnish with some grated chocolate. Drizzle some of the chocolate syrup prepared in the process earlier and serve.
- There you have it. An easy and tasty pudding idea. I am sure you will be tempted to try it as it looks very interesting thing to work onto. Another perk here involved is that it does not require hours of your cooking time and can be made to store for up to 3 days.
Fruity cracker pudding
It is a multilayer pudding containing fruits and a lot more crunch than before. The gooey texture of fruits and the crunch of the pudding makes it a perfect easy to grab breakfast when in a rush. The right amount of sweetness and sourness of fruits makes it a good choice. The additional benefit here is that you can literally add whatever biscuit or ingredient you have or want and fruits of your preference and call it your own creation
You will need.
- Plain biscuits 250 gm
- Chopped mangoes or strawberry or any fruit of your choice.
- Crème 3tbsp you can use whipping crème as well or normal will work too.
- One cup of Condensed milk
- Fruit essence like that of mango or strawberry.
- Begin by beating some crème and add one tbsp of the fruit essence, it can be of any flavor but if your desire is to make a dedicated pudding and not a mixed one, opt for a specific fruit essence like a mongo. Mix the two well enough and now add condensed milk and beat heavily to mix the 3 together, the condensed milk being of thick consistency, needs a little bit of extra mixing needed to be done.
- Keep the mixture aside and ground in a food processor some plain biscuits or like the crackers you have always at home.
- Take a pudding cup and lay at the bottom a layer of the freshly grounded crackers and make sure to flatten it down by pressing with the help of a spoon.
- Pour some of the white mixed crème prepared earlier and smoothen it out. Now add your chopped fruits as the third layer.
- Repeat the three-layer till you reach the top or till there are two layers of each. Make sure to add another layer of crème at the top to sort of cover it and sprinkle some eatable sprinklers or glitter to make it look like something from out of this world
- These puddings can be stores for up to 2 or 3 days as the crème can go bad easily. Serve them cold.
Strawberry cream cheese dessert cup
Another fruity yet originally unique dessert that nobody will think to miss out on. It is very friendly for the beginners and does not require any baking to be done. Also, the fact that the ingredients are very easily available but the pudding feels so good to have makes it worth your free time. You can have them as an evening treat or after you have a long bath. The sweetness in them seems to be so relaxing and calming that you totally want to keep making these forever long.
- You will need
- Strawberry chopped
- Crème cheese or softened cheese of your choice preferably.
- Whipped cream
- Melted butter
- Powdered sugar
- Pudding containers or you can use transparent disposable glasses as well
- Take some 7 to 10 Oreos and crush them rough using your hand or put the Oreos in a plastic or Ziplock bag and crush them with light hands or use a rolling pin, make sure to not apply too much pressure or the bag may rip apart. You don’t want to have a mess on the ingredients when craving for a pudding.
- Make sure to mix the Oreos with some melted butter before filling the cup and mix it well to completely cover the grounded or crush cookies. Keep some of the dry cookies crushed aside for later use.
- I the pudding containers, fill them 1/4th with the crushed Oreos and press them down to create an even layer with the help of your fingers or spoon. Make sure to clean your hands if using fingers.
- Coat the chopped strawberries in powdered sugar and mix it well to dissolve the sugar nicely.
- Add a layer of chopped strawberries and Keep the cups aside. Now take some powdered sugar and strawberries in a food processor and make strawberry puree to use later for garnishing purpose
- In a pan take some whipping crème and add crème cheese to it, whip both of them properly and now add 2 tbsp of powdered sugar cook for a minute on low flame to melt and distribute the sugar in the creme and whip the three nicely. Pour some of this crème in the pudding cups half-filled with crumbs of Oreo cookies.
- Even out the layer and another layer of Oreos crushed and strawberry if you want. Top it off with some dried crushed Oreos and with some puree made earlier in the process, serve with some bread on side or simply like this.
3 layered mouse truffles
This is something that you must have seen only in highly expensive place’s menu and in a posh cooking show if you watch international channels as well. Truffle were meant to be served as a cake that is triple layered but improvisation is the need of the millennials. So here is an easy 3 ingredient recipe that you can surely use to impress the family on a weekend trip to a log lost area or if you are on a friend’s only trip. Lucky you! to make this you will need the following things with you:
- Whipping crème 300 gm
- Milk chocolate 200gm
- White chocolate 200gm
- Strawberry syrup or chocolate will work too.
- Oreos 7-10 that is a medium pack
- Powdered sugar
- Medium or small piping bags, you can make your ow by rolling up plastic bags or cutting of the edge of a Ziplock bag as well.
- Melted or softened butter
- Glass or disposable cups
- Crush the Oreos in a plastic bad or a zip lock bag with your bare hands or use the help of a rolling pin. Add in melted butter and mix the two ingredients properly Make sure to roughly crush them and place these crushed Oreos at the bottom of the container you are using. Keep them aside for a while.
- Now take some crème that is previously whipped or whip it by yourself using a thin spatula. Melt some milk and white chocolate separately by using the double boiler method. In the double boiler method, the lower bowl has boiling water or kept on medium flame and the upper one has the dark or milk chocolates and stir slowly with a spoon to avoid sticking at the bottom. Add 1 tbsp of whipped crème to it and stir to mix. Add 1 tbsp. of powdered sugar as well and mix well enough
- Take the white chocolate and add one tbsp of powdered sugar and one tbsp of whipped crème
- Fill the two in piping bags up with the two different types of crème created as mentioned above pipe the cremes one after the other creating layers that are repetitive and in same or different order, you can thicken the layers as your taste and choices. Make sure to even them out before adding another ingredient on top of the previously made layer.
- Finfish of by a thick drizzle of chocolate or strawberry syrup. Sprinkle some of the earlier crushed Oreos on top and keep the pudding in the fridge for an hour or more.
- After cooling they feel like eating ice cream which is even better than a pudding.
No bake 3 ingredient caramel pudding
The classical pudding when you hear of it comes to your mind. This is a famous after dinner dessert in japan and loved by the kids as an afterschool snack. Being such a loved dessert, this is the most readily bought and made dessert in the category of pudding
You will need:
A cup of sugar
- Take a cup of sugar in a pan and keep it on medium flame to caramelize a bit and add a max of 2 tbsp or 3 tbsp of water. Stir and mix properly. Let it get brown and caramelize further be careful not to completely burn.
- Grease a pan with some oil or butter that is melted. Pour the sugar mix completely in in and let it cool for a hot minute
- Take 2 large eggs or 3 medium and beat them nicely. add 2 tbsp of sugar and whisk it while adding a cup of warm milk.
- Strain the egg mix in to the sugar mix made earlier and place this on a stand surrounded by water in a bigger heatproof utensil. Cover from the top and let this cook for some time, check with a toothpick and cool in fridge for 1 hour.
- Invert the pudding on a plate and serve cool with some cold coffee on the side.