Throwing a party can be fun as well as a headache. One has to take care of all the essentials that are required to make an event successful. Here are the steps to organize and make your party a success:
- When holding party make sure to make a list of all the people invited, and in case of a cocktail party invite 20% more people as lesser usually turn up.
- Decide a theme, select the kind of music and select the decorations you need to host a party.
- Sending invitations to the people is necessary via text messaging or cards but make sure you send.
- Plan the menu and put those items which can be easily cooked, brought and frosted. Cake is perfect for every party with the service of online cake home delivery.
- Hire an assistant, can be a high school kid so that some burden of running a party can be off your shoulders. Drinks replenishment, cleaning up etc. can be shared.
- When people are going to visit your home for party, they will surely notice the up keep of the house. So make sure the curtains and the linens are tidy and washed. This can be done a week before the party. Next day send the invitations to the guests.
- Now, setting the stage for party. Arrange the furniture making sufficient movement space for the guests to stroll easily. Three days before the party is perfect for this job. Also, cleaning the house can be done along with.
- A day before the party get the stuff you need for the menu. You know only those dishes are to be made that can be kept for next day. Now you need to head to the kitchen.
*Baking a big cake is going to consume a lot of time and space in the refrigerator. Here you can pot for purchasing cake online via CakenGifts. Order with us mention the time of cake delivery. And you are ready for the party.
- Make arrangements for the dishes that are to be prepared on the day of party, like marinating, slicing of vegetables, etc.
- Get fresh flowers in the morning and finish the decoration job. Place the starters and wrap them. As soon as the first bell rings tear the wrap and let the party roll.
- Finish kitchen job to mingle with your guests.
Oops, you forgot the cake! No, that’s actually been delivered to you by CakenGifts.