Best and Easy Vegan Muffins Recipe
List Of Content
Also called as cupcakes in most places, it is an easy and tasty snack is you do not want to bake for a long period of time. Maybe you saw it in a show or on the popular series called friends when Monica and phoebe bake them for very one and how they make it a complete mess! But we will not be doing that and bake them like a master baking. The recipe includes vegan ingredients for all my vegan animal loving friends out there. You can also find best ideas for muffins recipe at CakenGifts.in. Muffins are a very easy and fun dessert to have in midnight and taste even better when eaten after chilling. I can taste those flavors right now! Not diverting from the topic, it includes a maximum of 7 ingredients.
Yes just 7 ingredients will be needed to have it in your mouth! Otherwise you know how much ingredients are caused into the cake that you see in a big bakery. They are like small bites of happiness when you have them first. Since I don’t want to make you wait for the recipe, let’s get to baking. I will be sharing 2 recipes in this blog so that you can have a variation and don’t have to search for it everywhere.
- Banana vegan muffins
You will always find them around your house. The most commonly bought fruit ever. All you need to do it get a ripened banana .I always find a surplus number of bananas that are ready to be used in baking. Most times I either make banana cake or bread and sometimes these muffins.
You will need
- bananas 2
- 2 tbsp of sugar powdered or plain
- Whole wheat flour or all-purpose flour
- Silicon pan or baking sheet.
- Butter to grease
- Cupcake linings
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Lime juice
Steps to bake the thing
- Take the pan and grease it with some melted butter. On the side take 2 cups of flour and add 2tbsp of melted butter. Keep the setup aside.
- While this is resting, take 2 bananas that are ripe and peel them. You can also take the white strings off to make a smooth surface. Now mash the bananas with a fork or spoon to make a thick paste. Add 2- 4 tbsp of sugar depending on to your choice into the mashed banana mix. Take the advantage of a blender if you want to save time and possess one at your home
- Take 2 cups of wheat flour or all- purpose flour and add to the mix. Stir and mix the ingredients properly to make it into a lump free paste.
- Add a tbsp of lemon juice and stir well to mix in the batter. After this add baking powder and baking soda that are used to make it in the form of a bread consistency.
- You can add a little water to make it of the right consistency.
- Keep this aside and till then put lining of cupcake into the cupcake baking tray. It can be of plastic that is microwavable or silicon ones. Add 1 tbs pf oil or melted butter on top to make it even softer.
- Stir the mixture in each cupcake section to mix the oil or butter completely and avoid the top from burning.
- Add vanilla extract to it and mix again. It is added to give it the classic taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and pour the mix into the sections carefully without dripping anything outside. Remember to remove the excess with a spoon or a knife
- Carefully place it inside and bake for 10-20 minutes. Check with a toothpick to see if it is completely baked.
- There is difference of temperature in the different oven so keep an eye on this thing.
- Once warm or cooled to room temperature, serve these banana muffins as dessert or snacks.
2. Chocolate chip muffins
Also read:- Homemade Monkey Bread (Aka Cinnamon Rolls)
They are very soft and crumbly texture and no one will come to know that these are eggless and baked with mere dry ingredients available at everyone’s house. Not to mention that they are as easy as the first ones to make. You can serve them with simple tea, coffee or milk.
You will need:
- Coco powder
- Chocolate chips or milk chocolate pieces
- All-purpose flour
- Melted butter
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla essence
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Cupcake lining
- Lime juice
Mix the dry ingredients as before and stir completely till there are no lumps in the batter
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes and place the tin pan coated with melted butter on the insides.
Mix the vanilla extract, lime juice and add on top a tbsp of oil or melted butter. With the help of a fork mix the ingredients to avoid burning at the top.
- Add tbsp of baking powder and baking soda each to help the bread rise nicely.
2. Take powdered sugar and add to the batter. Whisk it properly so that the sugar gets emulsified in the batter. If not done properly the bread will taste too sweet in patches
3. Place the cupcake lining in the tin and apply a little butter so that it does not stick and can easily be removed.
4. Now pour the batter carefully and on top of each section of cupcake or muffin add some chocolate chips. You can break the pieces of milk chocolate and add them to the batter previously.
5. Make sure that you do not overbake the muffins. This will make them solid and harder to bite. Your guests will not be appreciating solid and rocky muffins on the tray to avoid this from happening make sure you add 2 tbsp of milk. This will make the insides juicy and soft.
6. After they get baked, check them with a toothpick. Th toothpick should either come out clean or with little crumbs of bread. It means that the cake has been baked perfectly.
7. You are done! Serve these with milk if you have kids at home or younger sibling or with tea as an evening snack. Since these are home made so they do not contain any preservatives or harsh chemicals. also, they are very easy to bake and your vegan folks will love this when you serve it to them!